KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
We understand the world around us.
Trainee Research Executive
As a Trainee Research Executives you will have the exciting opportunity to learn about our products, the research lifecycle and how to deliver research on time and on budget to meet client expectations.
Your day to day tasks would involve providing routine research management of simple projects including coordinating and booking internal and external suppliers, holding briefings and sense checking inputs and outputs to ensure quality is delivered. You will develop a good understanding of how to manage various research tasks and, with support from your line manager, will grow in confidence and ability so that you can manage smaller projects with minimal support. You may also work as part of a larger team delivering on a high value or complex project.
KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- You will learn how a project works from a financial standpoint, and progress to be responsible for the fiscal management of the project
- Build up research and client knowledge through forming close relationships with those who you work with.
- Follow the agreed ways of working and take responsibility for the quality of your own work.
- Oversee and manage smaller value projects with supervision, meet deadlines and quality standards, maintain excellent communication with those involved in your work.
- Demonstrating a passion for brands, a willingness to learn and desire and hunger to improve your skills
- Communicate to a high standard consistently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to learn about our products and services and gain experience or working across products/ accounts.
- Work closely with Sales and Client Management to understand research objectives and ensure a successful client outcome on each project you work on.
- Ability to manage a small low risk project and control costs, or support on larger projects.
- Can work effectively within a budget and ensure correct sign off of costs.
- Have a positive and professional attitude and can work well both as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Be degree educated- 2:1 minimum.
- Minimum grade C in Maths and English at GCSE.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply using the link provided.