£18k to £20k basic salary, £35k OTE in year 1.
· Promotions and pay rises.
· 25 days holiday, plus your birthday as a paid day off.
· Lots of sales incentives, trips and perks.
· Career development to help you achieve more.
· Previous placed candidate joined as a trainee recruitment consultant and within a year is now running his own team.
· State-of-the-art offices in Manchester.
Want rewards for the hard work you put in? Join a hypergrowth recruitment company for their Graduate Recruitment Consultant Scheme and grow your sales career. They’re one of Manchester’s brightest businesses!
Be trained by experienced, successful recruitment consultants as well as a dedicated mentor.
Assigned a dedicated mentor who previously joined as a trainee recruitment consultant and progressed through the ranks.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant with full training programme and career development.
· Network with CEOs and directors at global tech companies.
· It’s a sales job where you’ll hit your given targets.
· You’ll be headhunting for senior staff.
· It involves plenty of calls, meetings and organisation.
· There’s lots of expert training and ongoing career development.
· You’re surrounded by people who have 'been-there, done-that’ who will help and support you.
· Based from their Manchester offices.
· You’ll want to be part of a small team of experts.
· This suits bright, intelligent graduates.
· It’s an energetic office; you’ll need to be outgoing to fit in with the team.
· You should be career driven and want to be rewarded for the work that you put in.
· You’ll be target driven and competitive.
· Vibrant offices in central Manchester.
· 5-star rating on Feefo!
· Well-respected across the tech and recruitment sectors.
· Huge growth plans and you’ll develop with the business.
· They love to promote people from within.
· You can be earning over £40k here within your 2nd year.
· Lots of perks like holidays, weekends away, gourmet meals and the latest tech!
If you’re looking to kick-start your recruitment consultant sales career, we need ambitious people to apply today
You must have some sort of sales background, ideally B2B
- Contact: Maggie Epstein
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'