Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: up to £22k per annum + generous commission/bonus scheme + excellent benefit & opportunities
Are you a confident, outgoing individual who loves to talk and meet new people? Are you looking for an exciting job role with variety, development and rewarding benefits? If you answered yes to all, it sounds like recruitment could be the ideal career path for you!
Four Recruitment are one of the fastest growing consultancies in the North West. An award winning business, we specialise in permanent, temporary and contract solutions in finance, accountancy and HR recruitment. If you are looking to join a business that will tailor your training and work with you to achieve results, then Four could be the company for you.
The 'Four' group of companies has expanded both in turnover, profit and staff numbers, year on year since our inception in 2008 and we have ambitious plans to continue our growth in the years to come. 2017/18 were excellent years, we increased headcount and celebrated our first 2 complete years in our new fantastic offices in Bolton - and we don't plan on stopping there. There has never been a more exciting time to join!
- Meeting face to face with businesses to understand their requirements.
- Networking at events to develop your own business connections.
- Generating business via business development calls within your allocated region.
- Interviewing Finance/HR professionals to assess their suitability for vacancies.
- Shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates, based on skill set, team fit, business culture etc.
- Advert and promotional material writing, to attract candidates looking for work.
- Negotiating and delivering job offers.
- The contracted hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-6pm, however, longer hours are sometimes required depending on work flow.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, an excellent team player as well as build and develop new relationships.
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills.
- Driven with resilient and tenacious personality and a logical mindset.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 for each additional year served
- Life insurance
- Study support
- Free Parking
- Company phone
- Remote access from home
- Competitive commission scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- Christmas Eve given as a FREE holiday
- Regular team meals/social activities
- Basket of fresh fruit and snacks supplied to the office on a weekly basis
- Late start/early finish for each staff member per month
- Company volunteer day
- Flexible working for established staff
- Childcare voucher Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'