Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: X4 Group, Charing Cross (WC2), London
Salary: £20K + uncapped commission – OTE £30K - £50K within first year
The X4 Group is a multi-award winning global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
X4’s Latest Achievements include:
- 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2018).
- 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017.
- Fastest growing specialist recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors.
- Best Employee Value Proposition (2017).
The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and worth over £35 billion per year.
Starting your career with us…
At X4 Group we believe a clear, structured career path is essential and employees are empowered to reach their potential as quickly as possible.
- 95% of trainees were promoted within their first 9 months.
- Quickest promotion within 3 months.
- Promotion and reward based purely on merit and personal performance.
- One of the best employee retention rates in the industry.
No sales experience necessary…
- We provide one of the best 12 week interactive training and development programmes in the industry.
- 36 modules on an e-learning platform.
- Follow-up seminar sessions on modules with Team Leaders.
What are the responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- B2B Sales roles based around liaising between clients and candidates.
- Sourcing high calibre candidates via Job ads, headhunting, job boards, Linked In and candidate database.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients; involving business development and negotiating terms of contract; almost like your own business.
Working in a fast paced, high expectation sales environment with like-minded ambitious and fun colleagues, we are looking for talented candidates to flourish and have hugely successful careers in a competitive organisation with the following traits:
- Sales Focus
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Competitive nature (sports, academia etc)
- Winning mentality
- Target driven
- Hungry for success
Benefits and Incentives we offer you as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
- Full Training and Development Programme
- Full Career Development Programme
- Extensive support, advice, coaching and training
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target; including Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai and Skiing
- Multiple social events; Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
- Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Prestigious location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
- Trendy office with pool table, table tennis, and foosball
- Free fruit every morning
Does the above sound like you?
Are you interested in recruitment and sales?
Would like to progress quickly in your career?
Have what it takes to be our next top biller?
Send your CV directly to Farah at for immediate interview slots.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'