Graduate Trainee Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
- Looking for an exciting career change in 2018?
- Have you recently graduated and looking for a rewarding career?
Great news! ESG Recruitment are currently looking for ambitious, driven individuals with a natural flare for sales and a competitive edge, to join our clients in London!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Our core focus is to treat our employees better than any other and our approach to looking after our people, candidates and clients is unique in the Recruitment market!
Do you have the following characteristics?
- Confident and outgoing
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Ambitious individuals who want to progress quickly
- Motivated by financial gain and reward
- Competitive nature and resilient
- Commercially savvy
- Previous sales experience or, examples to show us how persuasive you really are!
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing new clients through cold calling
- Keeping up-to-date with existing clients
- Sourcing candidates through multiple mediums
- Placing advertisements and headhunting candidates
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Handling offers processes, taking references and making placements!
The Perks for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000-25,000 plus great commission scheme!
- Free breakfast every morning
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Annual Ski trips and Miami, Las Vegas and Ibiza getaways
- Day off on your birthday
- Office Football, Netball or Running club
Please get in touch ASAP if you would like to be considered for Recruitment roles in London!
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Recruitment
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job