Recruitment Consultant -
We are looking for individuals with Energy, Enthusiasm and a Great Work Ethic...
My client is based in Reading and is keen to grow their team! Recruiting into the Technology Sector means this is a very fast paced and social atmosphere, speaking to people is at the heart of what they do!
- What's the role?
The role is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
As a RecruitmentConsultant you will initially be responsible for resourcing candidates to match them to client's needs. This role involves a lot of calling so if you are afraid of the phone - probably not the job for you! - That being said if you get the job, alongside a salaried position there will be comprehensive training over your 1st year to ensure you get the best start.
- What you will need...
- Examples of when you have shown resilience, motivation and a drive for success.
- Have achieved something - sporting achievements, career achievements, and academic achievements.
- Tangible reason for wanting recruitment as a career.
If you're looking to take your first steps into a recruitment role and believe you have what it takes, Apply Today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will learn to...
- Develop ongoing client relationships.
- Understand your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Source candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Manage your clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Update your database with your activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Competitive commission structure
- Performance related Salary reviews
- Comprehensive Training
- Continued support and advice
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year plus commission