20-24k Base, 30-50k OTE + Benefits + Training
Our client is a rapidly growing Technical Recruitment Consultancy, providing professional IT recruitment solutions to the local, national and international finance community. Recognised as a quality supplier of IT professionals, they work with some of the UK's leading financial companies as well as a diverse range of SME's, across numerous vertical markets and technologies. Due to continued growth, they now have exciting openings at their London office for a Graduate Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
* Receive the very best in support designed to enhance and rapidly progress your career
* Cover the full spectrum of IT recruitment from client generation through to candidate management
* Receive all the training, guidance and assistance required to be successful
* Identify, qualify and close both permanent and contract recruitment deals of varying value
* Cover a variety of technical markets
Graduate sales applications are being accepted from
* Raw graduates with a passion for sales or from those candidates with 6-12+ month's previous sales/recruitment experience.
* Highly professional candidates with first class communication and presentation skills
* Those who can demonstrate the ability to liaise at every level of the business community
* Energetic individuals with high degrees of motivation, drive and commitment
* Tenacious personalities who are sporty, outgoing and excited by the prospect of earning money
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a base salary of circa 20-24k with an uncapped OTE of 30-50k in the first year plus additional benefits, ongoing training and career development. Second-year earnings are expected to exceed 80k.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.