Recruitment Resourcer - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious, persuasive and confident team player to take on the role of Recruitment Resourcer at a leading recruitment specialist for IT, Cyber Security and Business Protection.
Cyber security is a thriving industry with protection becoming more and more important in the current economic climate.
Our recruitment client is also the market leader and runs numerous networking and debating events focused purely on the super fast-moving, niche Cyber Security industry so you could become a pure specialist in your chosen recruitment market!
As a Recruitment Resourcer, successful Graduate candidates can expect high earning potential, rapid career progression and a fast-paced, competitive working environment, thus making Recruitment a highly appealing and rewarding occupation for new Graduates.
The Role - Recruitment Resourcer:
It will be your responsibility as a Graduate Recruitment Resourcer to…
- Advertise for roles
- Headhunt and shortlist potential candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews over the phone & face-to-face
- Build client and candidate relationships
- Assist in the formulation and execution of recruitment strategy
- Once you have placed a candidate in Cyber Security position, you will earn commission for your hard work, thus putting you in control of your income!
What’s on offer for a Graduate Recruitment Resourcer:
- Basic Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 subject to experience
- Commission: Year One OTE up to £40,000, Year Two up to £70,000
- One-on-one training with Senior Recruitment leaders
- Other benefits include…
- Private health care
- Breakfast on the business
- 28 days holiday a year
- 1 home working or "duvet day" a month
- Contributory pension
- Discounted gym membership
- No long hours culture - Monday to Friday (6:00 pm finish).
Key Attributes essential to become a Graduate Recruitment Resourcer:
- Ideally a 2:1 or above from a degree in any discipline
- Or a high-calibre 2nd jobber with any relevant recruitment, sales, marketing or commercial experience
- Have an understanding of the recruitment sector
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Motivated and hard-working
- Extremely ambitious and target driven
- Willingness to learn or a real interest in the Cyber Security market
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please give us a call directly or visit our website at www.esg-r.com.
- Graduate Recruitment