Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are working with highly specialist recruitment firm located near Bank in the heart of the City of London, who specialise in the lucrative Financial Services and Life Sciences markets.
They are quickly becoming the market leaders and were recently named in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
They offer one of the most dynamic and enjoyable workplaces a Graduate Trainee can be part of in recruitment - they take real pride in their offices being very competitive, hardworking but also fun and welcoming!
They develop all their managers organically, promoting them through the ranks from Graduate and Trainee level to Senior Recruitment Consultant all the way up to Director level.
Because of this, they keep their standards very high and make sure that there is no "glass ceiling" to your prospects and opportunities in the business.
Salary and Incentives Package for Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- £20,000-24,000 basic starting salary
- Highly competitive commission structure from Day One
- Monthly and Quarterly Lunch Clubs with the Directors at London’s best restaurants
- All expenses paid holidays - destinations last year Las Vegas, Miami and a Verbier skiing trip!
- Bar in the office and Friday afternoons off
The Ideal Recruitment Candidate:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Recent Graduate or 2nd jobber
- Tenacious, resilient, competitive
- Money and target driven
- Natural sales ability
Does this sound like you?
If so, please apply today!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Business Development
- Competitive Commission