Job Title:Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to begin your career in Recruitment with the UK’s leading Freight Forwarding Recruitment Group!
THE HEADFORD GROUP
The Headford Group is a leading international group of businesses operating across; Recruitment, Mergers & Acquisitions and Media.
Our Recruitment business brands operate within specific technical markets, each with the aim of representing the top 3% of candidates and clients in each industry.
We do this through an extensive network and database of sector-specific professionals, utilising market leading search and CRM software, and by attracting and developing the top talent in the industry. All of our businesses operate as a meritocracy, and our philosophy is to offer market leading incentives and rewards to our sales people, with a clear path for career growth and professional development.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be educated to degree level, with a minimum of a 2:1 classification and a strong academic history.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be self-motivated and enjoy a fast-paced working environment. Successful applicants for the role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be polished, professional and articulate as you will be dealing with senior level executives.
To succeed as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will have a natural hunger for success and be able to back this up with examples. Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be very target driven and resilient in order to overcome the challenges of recruitment.
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding. As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will initially spend time being trained on your market. You will then be given extensive training on how best to present yourself over the phone and given an in-depth understanding on the recruitment sales cycle.
As you progress within the company you will take control of your own desk and be given the opportunity to progress into management opportunities in this meritocratic role.
The job will involve:
- Identifying target companies and mapping out hiring contacts
- Cold Calling new businesses
- Cleansing Data and obtaining new hiring managers names
- Building rapport and client relationships
- Generating job vacancies
- Identifying and qualifying candidates
- Reverse marketing quality candidates to the market by phone
- Achieving activity KPI's and financial GP targets
The successful candidate will be able to negotiate a competitive basic salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Monthly commission scheme starting at 10% moving up to 25% with no threshold, on all billings.
- Car allowance target for up to £12,000 per annum
- Directors Lunch Club incentive for achieving monthly sales target
- Hugo Boss suit and Rolex watch for hitting annual sales targets
- International High flyer reward trips abroad
- Graduate Recruitment