£18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
This is a really exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to take a step into the recruitment industry where you can progress and build a long term career. You will be working in a fast paced and successful environment, working for one of the leading IT Recruitment Specialists. They focus mainly on recruiting in the Midlands but have been known to recruit all over the UK. They are now looking for a Graduate to join their small but established team.
Initially you will join them as a resourcer, then within 12 months progressing into a Consultants role. You will need to have exceptional communication skills, be articulate, ambitious and motivated by money.
You need to have a natural sales ability as the role will eventually progress into a Consultants role.
Your role will include:
- Searching and approaching a number of candidates to a variety of IT and Technical based positions
- You will need to have the ability to engage with both candidates and clients immediately
- Attending client assessment days so you will need to be a confident communicator
- Registering and interviewing candidates both face to face and over the phone
- Once you are promoted to Consultant your role will also become very sales focused.
- You will need to be degree qualified, confident and will a passion for sales
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job