Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
UK Wide Roles; - London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Reading, Bristol
About our Recruitment Client:
- Starting in 2000 with 1 employee, this exciting recruitment company has grown into a multi-million pound business with over 100 people across numerous UK offices
- Specialising in recruitment into Media, IT and Engineering sectors, this client has been consistently awarded 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ title
- Their office culture is;-vibrant, hardworking, collegiate, supportive, dynamic, professional, sports focused, fun.
About your role as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Enrol in their prestigious 12 week training programme, consisting of training on desk, with external specialists and in your graduate teams
- Use networking and advertising to identify candidates suitable for your clients vacancies
- Attend client meetings across the UK, shadowing Senior Consultants
- Screening candidates and assisting them through the interview process
- Managing the end to end interview process, closing deals, and earning commission
- Utilising social media to identify potential candidates and clients, and to market your brand
What does our Recruitment Client look for?
- The top 10% of graduates who are able, and want to, progress quickly into management
- Or;-Top School Leavers who want to start their career immediately
- Or;-Proven Sales people (with or without degree)
- High calibre individuals, with strong academic or sporting achievements
- Team players (sports backgrounds are desirable)
- Resilient and determined individuals
- Confidence to network with senior business leaders
- A competitive nature - a desire to be the best
- Hard working - a strong work history to demonstrate your money motivation
- Outgoing characters - the office environment is a very sociable one, so they’re looking for individuals keen to get involved with team sports/events and enjoy the atmosphere!
Package & Opportunities for You:
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission (On Target Earnings Year 3 is £80,000+)
- Annual ski holiday - biggest social event of the year!
- Spa Days, Michelin Star Lunches, Beer Fridges
- Vibrant and dynamic offices
- Company package (including free gym membership)
- To ensure a happy work force, this company repay their staff’s hard work in ways such as, helicopter rides over London, all expenses paid spa days, company holidays, office beer fridge, Michelin star meals and many more!
About becoming a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant through SW6 Associates:
- SW6 Associates are a leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Agency specialising in placing graduates into the best recruitment companies in the UK. Our focus is on selecting Recruitment Agencies who offer the best packages for Graduates and Trainees - this includes ensuring they offer fantastic career progression, training and the optimum opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants to flourish.
- Our service to all graduate and trainees working with us includes dedicated one-on-one mentorship throughout the interview process with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants. Your SW6 recruiter/mentor will be there every step of the way throughout the interview process, with a programme of Recruitment Interviews tailored especially for you. If you are a graduate or trainee level candidate who wants to get ahead of the game and into a Recruitment Role, apply to this role today to get straight on the road to a fantastic career as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
So you think you’re up for the challenge? Become a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job