Are you a recent Graduate or someone experienced in Sales who is currently looking for an opportunity to start your Recruitment career? Are you process driven, hard-working and someone who has long term goals? Or, do you have a maximum of one year's Recruitment experience and looking to make a move into a dynamic and executive company?
My client based in Central London is currently looking for a Trainee Resourcer for their expanding team to recruit within high end finance in Eastern Europe, Russia, India and South Africa, to name but a few.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a name in the recruitment arena through having first hand access to an extensive network of exciting top tier clients. You will be working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with genuine support and mentoring from senior partners of the business. On offer is an excellent commission structure with a competitive starting basic salary.
- Graduate, experienced in pure sales or have a maximum of 1 year's Recruitment experience.
- Be process driven and opportunity driven.
- Diligent, entrepreneurial, committed to achievements and hard-working
- Proactive, team player, self-starter, strong organizational skills
- Any level of education considered
- Genuine interest in Recruitment
- Work alongside consultants in building up competitive intelligence around industries, companies and top executives, to provide support during the research phase of an executive search
- Conduct macro-economic analysis of the core markets covered by the firm (Russia, CIS, CEE, Turkey, Greece, MENA, South Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, LATAM) as well as explore and research into new markets as requested by clients
- Assist consultants in sourcing candidate ideas both through primary and online research, interviewing and telephone referencing
- Compile macro and micro data on the financial services industry in order to build a solid analysis of the key players in each of the regions covered, their key strengths and weaknesses, direct competitors, financial stability
If this is something of interest, please do get in touch today!
Please note, we are only able to respond to Candidates who have the required experience. If you have not heard from us within three working days, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level