Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an intelligent, resilient, hardworking graduate looking for your first career opportunity? Are you looking for the chance to progress quickly and earn £40,000+ in your first year?
Recruitment gives you the opportunity to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates. You will develop new business as well as manage existing clients, attend meetings, negotiate rates and actively source high calibre candidates to meet your client's needs. Once you have completed your Recruitment training, you will have the opportunity to run your own recruitment desk managing the recruitment process from start to finish. Recruitment not only gives you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment offering fantastic career progression and significant financial reward, but it also gives you incredible job satisfaction. You get to help people find their dream jobs! What could be better than that?
My client is an award winning, global Recruitment Consultancy specialising in IT, Finance, Banking and HR Recruitment with an incredible client base.
- They are renowned for producing some of the BEST recruiters in the industry
- They have offices all around the world, giving you the chance to travel to Dubai, Singapore and New York!
- Fantastic company culture - offering an energetic, buzzy sales floor!
- They have won tons of awards including Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure!
- Flexible working hours!
What are they looking for?
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative thinkers
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make money! Average OTE for Year 1 - £35,000 Year 2 - £50,000 Year 3 - £75,000+
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'