Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance, IT, Local Gov, Legal, HR
Are you a money motivated and career driven individual seeking their first step into the recruitment industry? Do you want the opportunity for quick progression with an organically grown company? Do you want to work with likeminded individuals in a unique team based company?
Why choose a career as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic salary of £20,000 increasing each year
- Uncapped commission, first year OTE of £35,000
- 12 month Graduate Scheme with ongoing training
- Quick career progression
- Fantastic incentives; Vennture points rewards scheme, free clothing loan, pension scheme
- Good social scene with lots of team nights out
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
You will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and generating new business. Then you will find the right candidate for you client via sourcing CVs, job advertising and interviewing and prepping candidates through the process.
What are we looking for?
A successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be….
- Degree educated 2.2 or higher
- Experience in an office or sales environment (desirable but not essential)
- Good communicator
- Money motivated
- Target driven
- Very ambitious and target driven
If the above sounds like you then apply now to start your recruitment career. One of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch within two days if your application has been successful.