Trainee / Entry Level / Recruitment Consultant / B2B Sales Executive / Recruiter / Headhunter / Graduate Recruitment Consultant /
Our client is the global leaders in niche IT recruitment, and are hiring!
- Work for an industry-leading, global company
- Maximize your earning potential with our uncapped commission scheme.
- Follow our industry-leading training scheme
- Become our future business leader
Location: Central London office locations (King's Cross & Lower Thames Street, City of London)
Salary & Benefits: £20,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped Commission, Company Incentives (holidays, dining experiences etc.) & Training
We have a number of vacancies available for success-driven graduates and sales professionals eager to start their career in the fast-paced and exciting world of recruitment. An opportunity with us will allow you to build your own market within the business, manage the full 360 process and give you constant contact with both clients and candidates. Our Industry leading training academy will provide you the foundations for building your career - supporting you through your journey from trainee consultant to becoming our future business leader.
What the role entails:
- Business Development to generate new and maintain current business relationships
- Selling and negotiating on multiple levels
- Headhunting and candidate resourcing
- Advertising job vacancies, process and shortlisting applicants
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process on behalf of both client and candidate
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or previous experience in a sales role
- Complete fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Resilience, perseverance and a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and drive to go the extra mile
- A desire to succeed in a competitive environment and reap the rewards
In return we can offer:
- An attractive basic salary with a commission scheme that makes basics become irrelevant
- Rewards - 5* all expenses paid holidays, team nights out and exclusive dining experiences
- A world class training programme to aid your internal growth and development
- Opportunities to relocate globally to our offices in the USA, Asia and Australia
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job