Trainee Headhunter | Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Investment Banking, Hedgefunds & Private Equity Recruitment
Are you seeking a Graduate role at a boutique Recruitment agency with global reach?
Then look no further than this Graduate and Trainee Level Headhunting role at a Globally renowned Recruitment Consultancy in Central London…
This leading Executive Search firm, specialising in Recruitment for the Financial Services and Legal sectors, are seeking to add a Graduate Trainee Headhunter and Trainee Recruitment Consultant to their growing team.
They are consistently ranked as one of the top Recruitment outfits worldwide, with a client base consisting of investment firms and private banks, as well as Top 100 Private Practice firms.
They go above and beyond what is expected from a Recruitment firm, even predicting their clients’ future needs using market mapping and strategy.
- In this role, you will benefit from extensive training and development from the team of senior consultants, who between them have over 100 years combined experience in Recruiting.
- Thanks to the company’s established client base, you’ll have a huge pool of candidates and clients who are already familiar with the company.
- However, you will also be responsible for reaching out to new candidates and clients, sourcing CVs, interviewing candidates and liaising with clients on their Recruitment needs.
Ideal Candidate Profile…
- Energetic, hard-working and dedicated
- Dedicated, money and target-driven
- This role will ideally suit Graduates & Second-jobbers who have 12 months commercial, sales or office-based experience, preferably in the Recruitment sector.
- "Superstar" Graduates with a University Placement year will also be considered.
- You must have a strong academic background and evidence of extra curricular success during education through sporting achievements.
They really like to reward their Top Performers for their hard work with incentives such as quarterly holidays, cash bonuses, and the chance to relocate to their Hong Kong office.
The starting salary for this role is £23,000-25,000, based on previous experience.
After your first year, provided that you achieve your targets, you can expect to double your salary to £50,000 with commission.
To apply for this role, send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team now or give us a call directly for more information.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date on all of our news and current roles!
- Financial Services
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'