Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 - 35,000 1st Year Salary
Recruitment Consultancy is a meritocratic industry and it requires intelligent, proactive individuals that want to forge a successful yet highly lucrative career.
Fundamentally, it revolves around making money through finding the right people to fill particular client’s job vacancies.
It is a service-based B2B sales role and it’s one of the most competitive and highly rewarding careers to pursue at the beginning of your career!
It takes a lot of motivation, persistence and resilience to make it in this industry.
Daily Duties as a Recruitment Consultant…
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients and closing deals
- Generating leads and building your database of client and candidate contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Building an in-depth knowledge of your specific industry and your clients
The ideal candidate will be:
- A university graduate or a non graduate with B2B/commercial experience
- A confident, self-starter
- An excellent communicator
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Competitive and prepared to go the extra mile
Salary Package for a Graduate Trainee…
- £20,000 starting salary with £35,000 on target earnings in your 1st Year
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fun office environment
- Opportunities to work abroad in their international offices after 6 months
So if you’re a recent Graduate or 2nd jobber with some B2B sales experience, we’re keen to hear from you!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job