Graduate Jobs Fact Check!
- The average graduate salary is around £21,150 for the first few years after uni.
- 82% of all graduates earn less than £35,000 a year in the first 6 years out of University.
- 60% of graduates do not receive a single promotion until 3 years into their career.
- With a confident/sales personality a degree is NOT NECESSARY
Recruitment Consultancy Fact Check
- Average earnings for a graduate out of University are £34,100 (Top performers in excess of £48,000) in Year 1
- 64% of graduates earn more that £55,000 after 3 years of being in Recruitment.
- 40% of graduates earn more than £100,000 after 5 years of being in Recruitment.
- 90% of graduates receive 1-2 promotions within their first year in Recruitment.
- 20% of Graduates make Director in 5 years.
- Naturally communicative
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Recruitment Consultancy is very quickly becoming the most sought after quick career progression and high earning potential career for graduates and individuals already in the sales industry. We have placed graduates/ trainees into the top 15% of recruitment firms with graduates making Principal Consultant and being moved to Germany, America and Asia earning northwards of £100,000.
Recruitment can be very demanding and requires different Categories of people:
Category 1: A Graduate with sales Experience
Category 2: A Graduate with experience in a part time job and/ or played sport.
Category 3: A Graduate with Commercial Experience (ie. Internships)
Category 4: A Graduate from a Top 50 University
Category 5: A Non-Grad with excellent sales acumen (not retail)
If one of the above categories apply to you then please read on!
Graduate recruitment consultant - Job Specification
As a graduate recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- pitching to C-Level Executives of Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis both on the phone and in person
- continually building relationships with high level existing clients
- attracting the best talent in your specific market and persuading them to work with you exclusively
- consistently finding the balance of providing a consultative service to clients/candidates, whilst selling to both parties
- closing high value deals subject to strict time constraints
Graduate recruitment consultant - The Package
The perks of a graduate recruitment consultant include:
- Uncapped commission: earn 20% - 40% of all deals
- Basic Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 increasing to £25,000 after 6 months
- First year OTE of £40,000+ and second year OTE of £65,000+
- Exciting incentives (Boozy lunch clubs / holidays - Vegas, Marbella, Skiing etc)
- Meritocratic promotions
- Building a successful career with the prospect of becoming a Director in 5-7 years
- Company phone and car allowance
Do you have what it takes to be a graduate recruitment consultant? Apply Now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, International Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job