Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Canary Wharf
What do we offer our graduates?
• Basic salary with uncapped commission
1st Year, 30k-40k OTE
2nd Year, 40k-70k OTE
3rd Year, Six figures OTE
• Tailored Sales training
• Holiday Targets - with previous destinations including Mauritius, Greece, Barcelona.
• Lunch clubs - last Friday of the month Lunch out at Michelin star restaurants
• A meritocratic working environment - meaning Graduate Sales Recruitment Consultants are rewarded for their hard work
• Clear Career progression demonstrated by the majority of the work force starting their sales career as graduate trainee recruitment consultants
• A Company established on 4 Core values that are the centre of the organisation; Respect, Passion, Integrity and Excellence.
About becoming a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant through SW6 Associates
SW6 Associates are a leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Agency specialising in placing graduates into the best recruitment companies in the UK. Our focus is on selecting Recruitment Agencies who offer the best packages for Graduates and Trainees - this includes ensuring they offer fantastic career progression, training and the optimum opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants to flourish.
Our service to all graduate and trainees working with us includes dedicated one on one advice throughout the interview process with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants. Your SW6 recruiter will be there every step of the way throughout the interview process, with a programme of Recruitment Interviews tailored especially for you. If you are a graduate or trainee level candidate who wants to get ahead of the game and into a Recruitment Role, apply to this role today to get straight on the road to a fantastic career as a Recruitment Consultant.
The attributes we look for;
• Strong Work Ethic
We are currently recruiting for those hungry individuals who want to join an organisation that will develop them to become the top performers and future Leaders of this fast growing organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job