Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds City Centre - 18k-22k + Unlimited benefits and rewards
Market Leading IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Leeds, looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to start and progress their career in the lucrative world of recruitment. Boasting sales of over £1 MILLION in 2019 and on target for a 30% increase this year - don’t miss out on this fantastic trainee recruitment consultant position in Leeds.
Package and Benefits
- £18 - 22k Basic salary plus regular salary review
- Up to 40% commission on billings
- Fantastic bespoke training scheme
- Annual Ski trip
- Regular holiday incentives
- Laptop and mobile
- York Races
- Paint Balling trips
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Market leading commission scheme
And much more!
- In 2019 the recruitment industry was worth £35 billion
- Meritocratic environment - no glass ceilings on promotion and earnings
- Excellent training and progression scheme
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve?
Recruitment is not about helping people. It is a sales role, which is 70% telephone based and you are targeted on revenue generated. You will be speaking to potential clients and developing relationships and also interviewing and assessing potential candidates. This role is all about thinking on your feet, being organised and also sales focused as you will be required to sell opportunities to potential clients and also bring new clients on board by selling the benefits of using the company to recruit. This role in hard work but lots of fun! Its long hours and can be demanding but you will be rewarded with a fast track progression scheme and one of the best commission schemes in the market.
Who will make a good trainee recruitment consultant?
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Experience in a telephone based sales environment OR experience in a commercial environment
- Driven and self motivated
- Fun and able to work in a team
- Achievements - sporting or academic achievements
- Able to work under pressure and self motivated
Driven to become the best
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'