Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - Recruitment Consultancy
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Multiple Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed - Basic £18k + uncapped commission - Central Manchester location
- Have you recently returned from travelling and are now searching for a rewarding career?
- Are you looking for a new challenge or an exciting graduate role?
- Have you been thinking of undertaking a career within Recruitment where you will be rewarded financially for the hard work you put in?
If so, Venn Group currently have multiple opportunities to join their Manchester office as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package (1st year OTE £30k +)
- Uncapped commission structure
- A structured training programme
- A clear pathway for quick progression
- 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Free Bupa cover after one year's continuous service
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular team nights out
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The role:
The role of a consultant is essentially sales-focussed and on a daily basis you can expect to be doing any of the following:
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
The characteristics we are looking for in our next Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- A highly motivated team player
- Someone who is able to think on their feet
- Money motivated & driven by success
- Tenacious and hardworking
What you will need:
- A minimum 2:2 degree in any discipline or previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and continuously improve
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency setting
Venn Group is a leading recruitment consultancy established in 2001 that specialises in providing high-calibre temporary and contract solutions to both the public and private sector in a number of different fields including Engineering, Finance, Housing, HR, IT, Legal and Strategic Services.
If you can picture yourself working in this highly professional, supportive team-based environment, please send your CV immediately so we can contact you with further details.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Trainee Recruitment
- Graduate Trainee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'