Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Fantastic Graduate Scheme
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Basic Salary: £23,000
1st Year OTE: £40,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £60,000+
3rd Year OTE: £60,000 - £80,000+
Location: Canary Wharf
Flexible Start Dates
Are you ambitious and motivated by money?
Have you played sport and competed at a high level?
Are you interested in a career that will allow you to realistically take control of your earnings and allow for fast career progression?
If so, Recruitment Consultancy could be the career for you!
Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and
developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
·Networking and developing relationships
· New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
· Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
· Candidate interview preparation and feedback
· Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Uncapped Exceptional Earning Potential
Incentives including: Cars, Rolex’s, Exotic Holidays
Quarterly all expenses paid holidays to Europe & the US
Fast track to management
Office bar for evening drinks
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated with preferably a 2:1 degree or above (will consider 2:2 if candidate has excelled in sports etc.)
- A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Overachieved on the sporting field
- Have a drive and passion for success
- B2B salesexperience is not essential but would be a distinct advantage
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
My client’s employee’s personal opinion on the firm they work for:
"On my trial day I spoke to two consultants who told me about all the holidays they have
been on paid for by the company. I was sold!!"
"The commission structure was really good and I could easily see how I could reach the OTE for my level. Plus having no
thresholds or barriers on the commission sold it to me!"
Tenacity, ambition, determination, charisma, integrity, confidence and a desire to succeed in life quickly through a fast track career.