Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Entry Level Role OTE - £35k, 2nd Year OTE - £45k, 3rd Year OTE - £60k+
- Do you love networking and relationship building?
- Are you looking for an office that is social, fun and professional?
- Do you thrive whilst working to targets?
- Does the idea of being an Executive Consultant in 18 months excite you?
- Do you want your hard work to be financially rewarded?
Yes? Well then read on! We are currently looking for Graduates to join us at Venn Group on our 1 Year Graduate Programme that will get you up and running as a successful recruitment consultant. You will join our unique team environment where you will be supported and trained in being a 360 consultant from day 1. This will entail networking with clients over the phone and by going out on meetings, finding and registering candidates, writing adverts, meeting targets and making money!
We have a fun, supportive and hardworking culture, from your first day you will placed in a team with likeminded people. Within that team you will become a market expert with oversite of the entirety of your sector.
Our office is based on London`s iconic strand and is an easy walk from the Central, Northern, Bakerloo and District line as well as being just over the bridge from Waterloo Station.
Who we are looking for:
- 2.2 and above in any field
- Team player with a work hard play hard attitude
- Competitive, money motivated individuals - excited by the idea of earning £35k+ in your first year
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
What we do?
Our industry unique team based environment means that our employees feel supported and motivated coming to work.
Don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor is entirely anonymous and we're proud to promote it
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job