Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Multi award winning - Top 10 best medium recruitment firm to work for, Recruitment Agency of the year, Recruiter top 50 fastest growing recruitment firm
- We have a Turnover of over £56million
- Competitive basic salary- £23,000 - £25,000
- Earning Potential - uncapped commission structure (over 1.5 million paid out in commission last year). OTE 40,000-45,000 Year 1. OTE 60-65,000 Year 2.
- Sociable working environment- Lunch clubs, Team outings (summer boat parties, outdoor cinema, sporting events) Summer and Winter target holidays (Skiing trips, Ibiza, New York, Cancun. Amsterdam)
A career within Recruitment is for the highly ambitious! With any career you will have good days and bad days but the difference with recruitment is that if you are truly motivated to be successful you will push past the bad days and reap the huge financial rewards and hit all your targets to be promoted.
Recruitment- Ask yourself these questions: Are you driven by success? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships? Are you self-motivated? Are you willing to work hard to get yourself ahead? Are you target and results ordinated? If so Recruitment sounds like the ideal industry for you!
Day to day aspects of working as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Writing job advertisements to attract new talent
- Head-hunting/short-listing suitable candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Developing new business via networking events
- Attending client meetings
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Managing existing accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships
Recruitment - Your Profile: You should be a recent graduate from a top 40 university having obtained a 2.1 or higher with excellent communication skills. Having B2B sales experience will be advantageous however this isn’t essential. Being able to show you that you have exceeded in an activity will strengthen your application, e.g. sports.
Recruitment - Other Incentives: 3k pay rise on your first promotion, which should take 3-6months. 2k bonus after 1 year of employment. Beer fridge and table tennis in the office. 5pm Friday finish. Day of on your Birthday.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection