- Just graduated? Or are you working in an office-based role but you are not receiving the rewards you’re looking for?
- Are you motivated to earn commission on top of your basic salary?
- Does the prospect of moving into management within a four-year time frame motivate you?
- What about the opportunity to move your career internationally?
Recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression and high earning potential in a very short amount of time - you could be a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Manager quicker than you think!
In addition to this rapid rate of progression, you could be earning £100,000+ after just a few years in Recruitment!
If you are motivated by money and are looking for a work hard play hard culture with impressive holiday incentives this role could be for you…
Established in 2010, the company are currently at 50 employees and are growing rapidly. The company specialise within Technology, mainly in the London market.
The role - Graduate Trainee Recruiter:
The role you would have as Associate Consultant:
- Business Development and networking
- Placing top professionals into a wide variety of positions
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CVs
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ Surpassing targets to earn impressive commission
The ideal candidate should possess most of the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
- Highly sociable
- Ambitious and confident
What will this Graduate Trainee Recruiter role offer?
- Invaluable sales experience
- Uncapped earning potential
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere
Rewards of being a Graduate Trainee Recruiter:
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
- Regular work trips - Ibiza, Vegas, Miami, Hong Kong
- Monthly lunch clubs - London’s best restaurant’s
- Company sports teams - Football/Rugby
- Excellent uncapped commission structure - up to 40%
- Gym membership
- Cycle2work scheme
- Charity days
- Christmas and summer parties and even more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'