Graduate Trainee Recruiter / Consultant - SPORTS
We're looking for an individual who's played SPORT at either semi-professional or to a high level and is looking to transfer their success in sport into a role in recruitment where you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Working for clients including Nike, Adidas, Google, Tinder and Deliveroo, my client is looking for competitive graduates, from a sporting background, interested in a fast-paced and lucrative career within Talent Engagement.
- Salary: • £22,000 - £28,000 commission + uncapped commission from DAY 1
Average Company Earnings for Graduates;
• Year 1; £40,000
• Year 2; £65,000
• Year 3; £90,000
With the top 10% earning over £100,000 by year 3 due to the generous, and uncapped commission structure Role
Graduate Trainee Recruiter / Consultant - SPORTS- Key Characteristics
- Sports Background - lots of rugby, netball, cricket, football players in the office
- Degree educated - Not necessary but preferable
- Sociable characters, with exceptional people skills
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Team player
- Ambition, drive, and determination!
- Motivated by incentives & commission structure
- Strong communication skills
Graduate Trainee Recruiter / Consultant - SPORTS - The Role
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be based in the city centre Headquarters in an expanding and successful office.
- You will work on supplying clients with a list of top-quality candidates whilst ensuring the best service is given in a fast and efficient way.
- Your job is to act as the mediator between the client and the candidate, ensuring both parties are satisfied throughout the Recruitment process. You will ensure both come to an agreement on salary, benefits etc.
- You will have the full control of the desk you build. Build your own pool of candidates and clients!
- You will be sourcing candidates using a variety of different means, from job boards to social media.
Graduate Trainee Recruiter / Consultant - SPORTS - What this client offers?
• Structured career development plan
• Investment in external training
• Demonstrated 40% growth year on year since starting in 2014
• Market-leading monthly commission structure (£40,000 OTE Year 1)
• Quarterly Bonuses and High Achievers Club (quarterly European trips)
• Annual Bonuses and Annual Prize for Top Biller; they have flown top performers to Ibiza, Cancun, Marbella, New York and Barbados to name a few!
• Flexible hours
• Friday early finishes
• Monthly Friday lunches
• Investment in Wellbeing
• Amazing new offices
• Team nights out
• Lots of additional benefits and perks
If you feel this role could suit you then please get in touch today for immediate consideration!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'