Graduate / Trainee Property Broker / Lettings & Real Estate Sales / Estate Agent - London
Are you young hungry and have a desire to sell?
Do you want to work in the financial capital of the world?
Do you want to earn uncapped commissions?
Are you looking to start a career in real estate investment?
If so, then we want to talk to you!
An exciting modern Central London Estate Agency is currently looking for Graduate / Trainee Sales & Lettings Negotiators to join our sales team on a full time permanent basis.
Our company deals with some of London's most exclusive new developments in some of the most exciting and expanding property markets.
We started to build our business in 2008, united by a common conviction that clients deserved a better service than the traditional estate agency set up could deliver.
Our clients are located all around the globe and vary from individual landlords and high street clients to pension funds, sovereign wealth funds or FTSE 500 developers. Check out our 5 star Google reviews and our stunning offices.
We are looking for people with an interest in sales, making money and working in the most dynamic city in the world. If you have the attitude we can turn you into a superstar.
We have an unique in-house training program covering property market knowledge and sales skills as well as offering staff the ability to take part in outside courses as well as the possibility to gain a full ARLA qualification or NAEA qualification.
• Our negotiators days are structured so that you can make the most of all aspects of the role including applicant registrations, arranging and carrying out viewings and dealing with offers.
• We will show you how to quickly build rapport with applicants to help get to the heart of their property requirements and needs.
• You will negotiate offers and arrange all details to make sure offers are ready to submit to clients.
• You will learn all aspects of lettings and sales, property and deal progression.
• You will be working as part of a team but targeted and rewarded on the basis of your individual sales performance within the team. This team ethic accelerates learning and promotes a great atmosphere within the company.
• Due to our systems and leveraging of technology we get more deals done with smaller teams, allowing everyone to earn more.
• We have accelerated sales commissions structures as well as bonuses and monthly and weekly spot rewards.
What are we looking for?
This is a graduate / trainee program, so we don’t expect a huge wealth of property experience. However there are a few things we do expect, such as:
• Some form of customer sales experience
• Great customer service
• Good communication skills
• Motivation to over achieve
• Ability to compete and push yourself
• To be a good team player
• A professional approach
• To be well organised
• 21 days holiday per annum
• Uncapped earning potential
• Guaranteed commission period
• Use of Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Scope for quick career progression within a young and vibrant company
• Work in some of London most exciting property hot spots
• Basic Salary + Commission
Previous sales experience is desirable but not an essential.
Salary: £30,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
Job Location: Central London, SE16 and SE1.
License or certification: Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'