Graduate Trainee Opportunity - Financial Services
Wokingham - £19,500 + Excellent Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Financial Services company based in Wokingham. The organisation has several offices around the UK and are looking for a strong Graduate to join their expanding Wokingham office. The organisation will provide a clear progression path and will provide a full training program.
The role will include:
- Ensuring client information is up to date and correct
- Effectively handle queries from customers
- Assisting the team with project related work
- Building strong relationships
- Working closely to support other departments and teams
To be successful you should:
- Be educated to degree leave
- Have previous office based experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
In return our client will provide full training and development as well as sponsorship through further professional qualifications. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career and develop within the industry.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.
- Administrative Support
- Career Development
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job