We are delighted to be partnered with a growing and entrepreneurial specialist lender in the City of London.
On their behalf we are looking for talented individuals to join their team. The role would suit a career driven, hardworking and analytical graduate. Joining the company at this exciting time will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to progress quite quickly and 'make a name’ for themselves within the organisation.
Ideally we are searching for:
- University graduate with a 2:1 or better degree
- Relevant current employment or work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Strong written presentation skills
- Excellent levels of numeracy
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel in addition to various internal and external programs and CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to upwards manage
This will be a very varied role with no two days being the same but your typical role will include:
- Completing Loan Enquiry forms for the credit team to review
- Compiling preliminary credit papers/final credit papers for the underwriting team
- Preparing broker presentations
- Preparing investor/funder presentations
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of credit policies and manuals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"