£25'000 - £30'000 + Training, Development, Progression, and Excellent Benefits
Colchester, Essex (Commutable from: Ipswich, Braintree, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmunds, Harlow, Thetford, Basildon)
Excellent opportunity on offer for a Mechanical Graduate, looking to join an ambitious company who are known to develop their employees into industry specialists.
Do you have a mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualification? Do you want to go into a varied estimating role?
Established over 75 years ago this market leading company specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of bespoke heating systems. They operate throughout Essex, Suffolk and parts of London, due to continuous growth within the business they now require an additional Trainee/Graduate Mechanical Estimator to join their growing Estimating team.
In this role you will produce accurate and competitive estimations, building relationships and obtaining quotes from suppliers and subcontractors. You will prepare tender documentation for the main contractors working closely with the senior estimator, attending mid-tender and site meetings if required. You will ensure these tenders take into consideration account quality, building services legislation, inflation and projected times scales.
This role would ideally suit a mechanical graduate, who has had exposure of pricing up jobs, full training will be provided and mechanical estimators from any background will be considered.
* Trainee/Graduate Mechanical Estimating for commercial and industrial projects
* Liaising with Suppliers and Sub-Contractors ensuring you negotiate competitive rates
* being developed and working closely with the senior estimator preparing estimations for tender.
* Liaising with Main Contractors and Clients throughout the tender stages
* £25'000 - £30'000 + Training, Progression, Development and Excellent Benefits
* Graduate Mechanical Engineer
* wants an entry level role into a Mechanical, Building Services or Plumbing and Heating environment.
* Has a winning mentality and is a strong team player.
* Wants to join an ambitious growing company and play a huge role in their future development
Key Skills: Graduate Mechanical Estimator, Trainee Mechanical Estimator, Quotations, Tendering, Mechanical, Building Services, Plumbing and Heating, Pipework, Pipe Estimator, Commercial, Industrial, Amtech, Oftec, Installation, Boilers, Ground source, Air Source, Underfloor Heating, Energy Systems, Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmunds, Harlow, Thetford, Basildon
- Building Services
- Plumbing and Heating
- Ground source
- Air Source
- Pipe Estimator
- Graduate Mechanical Estimator
- Trainee Mechanical Estimator