Graduate Trainee Manager - Business and Operations - Quick Progression - Bonus
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a bright, analytical and driven graduate to join a market-leading company as a Graduate Trainee Manager. Based in their Newton Abbot location, you will work closely with the General Manager and contribute to the overall running of the business.
If you're a commercially aware graduate who is keen to make an impact on the running of a successful business and progress quickly, this is the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career.
Our client is part of an established, nationwide group with a turnover exceeding £600 million. The group have a brilliant reputation for developing their Graduates and, thanks to steady growth, there are always opportunities to progress and develop.
A Varied Role with First Class Training
In order to help you reach your full potential, you will receive unrivalled training and development. During your initial 6-month intensive training period, you will gain insight into all areas of the business including:
- Internal Sales - Using your excellent communication skills to manage key customer accounts
- Purchasing - The chance to showcase your relationship building and organisational skills
- Accounting - Putting your strong analytical skills and attention to detail to good use
- Warehouse - Demonstrating logic, the willingness to 'get stuck in' and problem solving
All of this will get you ready to take over your own department where you will have a vital impact on the overall profitability and success of this fast-paced, reputable business.
Our client is looking for high-calibre graduates with the ambition to succeed within a commercial environment.You must be educated to degree level, independent and confident. Excellent communication skills, organisation and a high level of numeracy are essential. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent benefits package including:
- Starting salary of up to £25,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of an annual, lump sum bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Optional pension scheme
Think You Have What It Takes?
If you think that you meet the criteria for this varied and exciting role, don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job