Do you have a degree in a science based course and have a genuine interest in business and consulting?
We are recruiting a Trainee Management Consultant for a consultancy on the outskirts of Reading to deliver customised solutions that resolve the most significant performance challenges.
- write white papers
- give presentations
- work first hand with the senior management team
- develop sales skills
- Achieved a university degree, ideally 2:1 (e.g. Economics, Maths, Science, Engineering etc)
- Bilingual abilities are a plus, but not compulsory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A Levels must include at least one of the sciences
Basic starting salary £22,600 (expected OTE of £29,750) with the role looking to start in May/June 2018.
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch with
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- business development
- Trainee Management
- sales office
- Management Team.