- A degree at 2:1 standard or higher (ideally within Accountancy or a similar numerate/finance related Degree)
- Strong educational background
Desirable skills required:
- Previous experience in or exposure to accounting such as a placement year.
- Intermediate to advanced standard in MS packages, particularly Excel.
- Experience of accounting packages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountancy/Finance Graduate to join our prestigious client in a Graduate Trainee Management Accountant role. Our client is an established, rapidly growing and profitable business who operate globally.
We are seeking a bright, ambitious and highly driven individual who has a willingness to succeed in a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment. Our client constantly promotes from within and seek candidates who can progress rapidly in to future business leaders.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be enrolled in to a three year development programme where along with full CIMA study support, you will take on rewarding and diverse roles. Working with a large team you will have the support of a mentor and a dedicated programme manager.
This is not merely a case of filling positions with the correct qualifications, but finding the right individuals with an attitude that will help the company progress and allow processes to be continually improved as the company continues to expand across the world.
- Be keen to pursue a career in finance with a view to undertake study towards becoming a fully qualified accountant.
- Be highly numerate.
- Have high attention to detail and the ability to perform tasks accurately.
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
- Be a well presented, confident candidate who can articulate verbally and by written presentation.
- Appreciate the demands of working within a growing business. This will at times involve taking on unfamiliar tasks and managing own workloads.
This really is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed; aside from the career development opportunities on offer and study support available, employee benefits include:
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee events and service awards
- Opportunities to volunteer for charity
- Benefit discount scheme
- Life insurance
- Annual review process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job