Interested in the automotive industry and want to work with companies like Red Bull and Ferrari?
A specialist provider of highly skilled talent with the world's most prestigious automotive businesses.
Founded six years ago, they are already turning over considerable profit and are looking to double in size by the end of the year.
They boast a consultative, supportive work environment with a casual dress code where hard work is generously rewarded. The office is located near the Brighton Pavilion and boasts state of the art facilities and modern technology.
**Why Work Here**
- Great earning potential: Very competitive uncapped commission with structured base salary increases within your first year. The average earnings for previous employee's in their first year is between £30-40K.
- A three-month training programme which includes one-on-one training with the director, a dedicated external trainer and constant mentorship with senior staff members.
- Loads of exciting incentives such as monthly cash and non-money incentives, Friday Deliveroo, spa days, holidays and more
- Culture: A young office with a start-up environment where they host regular staff socials and end of week drinks.
- Plenty of progression opportunities where you'll fast track to become a senior consultant within your first 12 months, management after two years. A graduate we placed in 2017 is now managing their own team!
You will join the company as a talent acquisition specialist and your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Researching and understanding the automotive market
- Identifying the best individuals on the market through a multitude of channels including phone-based, internet and face-to-face meetings
- Sourcing candidates for a variety of different job roles
- Networking with executive candidates and clients
- Effectively pitching job roles to candidates to get them interested
- Building a client base
- Graduated with any degree. Particular interest in those with a technical background but any degree accepted
- Inquisitive, Accountable, Organised, Hungry, Professional, Meticulous, Determined
- Evidence of working hard
- Consultative and credible
- Sales, recruitment or commercial experience is a bonus
- Genuine interest in automotive sector or motorsport is highly regarded
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'