Graduate Trainee Headhunter - Executive Search Recruitment Firm
The Executive Search Company:
You will be joining a global Executive Search Recruitment Consultancy that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services Headhunting sector, this firm has created a highly professional, energetic and hard working environment for Graduate Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants to thrive and develop their skills.
The Ideal Recruitment Consultant Candidate:
Executive Search is a very professional and collaborative industry and requires Graduate Trainee candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A degree in any disicpline, however those with a business/finance/economics related degree would have a slight headstart
- 2nd/3rd jobbers with considerable commercial/professional experience are also desirable candidates
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sport or academics)
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Market-topping starting salary of £25,000
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine on target earnings of £100,000 in your 2nd year
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised City travel
If you’re interested in joining one of London's most elite Recruitment Consultancies and forging a career at the very highest level of the Recruitment industry, please apply now and if you're successful, we’ll be in touch within a week to discuss your application.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
- Executive Search
- Graduate Recruitment