Graduate Trainee - Financial Services - Excellent Career Opportunity
£19,500 + Excellent Package, including Exam Sponsorship & Regular Salary Reviews
Leading UK Financial Services Consultancy, Based Bristol
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Financial Services company based in Bristol. The organisation has several offices around the UK and are looking for Graduates to join their expanding Bristol office. The organisation will provide a clear progression path and will provide a full training program.
The role will include:
- Ensuring client information is up to date and correct
- Handle and manipulate Data for a variety of clients
- Effectively handle queries from customers
- Assisting the team with project related work
- Building strong relationships, with a variety of commercial clients
- Working closely to support other departments and teams
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be educated to Degree level - an understanding of Maths/Statistics would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
- Have previous office based experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
In return our client offers:
- Genuine Career Opportunity and chance to break into a major Growth area in the Financial Services industry
- Starting Salary of £19,500 + Package and sponsorship through professional qualifications
- Salary Reviews after every successful qualification
- Meritocratic, focussed working environment.
Above all, this is the perfect opportunity for Graduates looking to embark on a career within the Financial Services markets. No previous Financial Services experience is necessary, but you should be committed to developing your career within the sector.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Career Development
- Career Opportunities
- Financial Services
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job