Based in Chard, you will be working for a reputable and Chartered firm offering genuine long term career progression with the ability to push forward and excel in your career.
The successful Graduate Trainee Financial Planner (Paraplanner) will be mentored and developed on the role, funding for exam study and all revision material. In return, you will be expected to work and study hard with the opportunity to really push yourself forward in your career.
• You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn, proactive with a proven record of taking responsibility and working well in teams.
• Personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Intuitive and curious with the ability to demonstrate an interest in Financial Planning with some work experience.
• Recent graduate (2017 or within the last 2 years)
• Highly IT Literate or strong capability
You will need to be self sufficient, driven with the ability to take ownership of your role and in return you will work for a successful and friendly firm who offers genuine career opportunities in regards to progression and support with professional qualifications.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact me today on 0117 930 4820 and email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job