Graduate, Trainee, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Central London Recruitment Consultancy
- We are working with a very successful young specialist recruitment company with an excellent reputation.
- They are based in the heart of the City, just a 1 minute walk from Bank tube station.
- Having expanded by 100% in the last 6 months, they are now looking to grow another 250% in the next 12 months.
- They are looking for a very ambitious Graduate or 2nd jobber, who is eager to learn and become a part of the future of this company.
- You will need to be driven, ambitious, competitive and entrepreneurial to thrive in this working environment.
What is on offer?
- Continuous training with the Director - always there to give support and advice
- Clients to work with from day one - you will be recruiting for real jobs and have the potential to earn commission immediately
- Exceptional commission structure - creating an earning potential of £100,000+ per year
- Monthly incentives such as trips abroad, fine dining, nights out and many more
- A yearly trip to a luxury location (recent trips include Ibiza, Marbella and Las Vegas)
What are we looking for?
- An ambitious, confident and personable character
- Desire to be the very best at what you doin a tough environment, where the rewards are high
- Recruitment is great fun and extremely lucrative, but is not for the faint-hearted so you’ll need to be resilient and money-motivated
- You’ll be talking to clients and candidates over the phone and in-person all day, working long hours to stay ahead of the rest, so a highly competitive nature is required!
If this sounds like the perfect Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role for you, please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap to discuss your application and hopefully arrange an interview!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
- Competitive Commission
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level