Graduate Trainee - Devon
Based in Totnes, we are a young business, with a progressive approach to financial planning and wealth management.
If you are looking for a career in financial planning/wealth management, and would like to work at a well-respected firm that recognises commitment and success, then we can offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
The initial salary range is £18,000 - £25,000, depending on relevant experience. A discretionary annual bonus is also payable.
Financial support and mentoring, designed to help you obtain the appropriate professional qualifications, will also be provided.
* Work with clients, financial planner(s), product providers and other third parties to gather information necessary to carry out comprehensive financial reviews.
* Prepare draft strategic financial plans (using lifetime cashflow forecasting software).
* Undertake investment and product research, as directed by the financial planner(s), to identify solutions that meet clients’ needs and objectives.
* Prepare draft suitability reports, ensuring all relevant compliance documentation is also produced for clients.
* Carry out technical analysis and prepare reports on pension taxation or other specialist services, as required.
* Act as a central point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
* Maintain a proactive file review system, in accordance with contractual client service responsibilities.
* Undertake business-related administrative duties, as required.
You are motivated by wanting to build a career in financial services and interested in delivering the very best financial planning and investment solutions, with the client best interests always coming first.
You are looking to develop technical and client relationship skills & experience, combining a commitment to self-study with hands-on learning in a supportive work environment.
You are able to work under pressure and take ownership of tasks, prioritising effectively to meet deadlines.
You have excellent attention to detail in both written and analytical work.
You have outstanding people skills and a positive attitude.
You are always professional, ethical and discreet.
The ability and commitment to achieve a full RDR qualification (CISI investment advice qualification, CII Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent) within 12-18 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job