Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 progressing to £26,000 upon completion of Microsoft exams.
What skills do we need for the Graduate / Trainee Developer?
Graduate / Trainee Developer Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Full understanding of the software development lifcycle
- Ability to work creatively and think analytically in a fast paced problem solving environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and other members of the team
What we need from you - Graduate / Trainee Developer
- SQL Server or RDBMS
- XML / JSON
- Web-service technologies including WCF
- Java / mobile app development experience
What do you get in return?
They provide a starting salary in the region of £20K with opportunities to progress at a speed based on your capability. They will provide ongoing support to ensure you can be productive in your role, this will continue long after you have progressed from being a trainee. Employment benefits include Pension, Life Assurance and private health cover
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"