TalentHQ Recruitment’s goal is to find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Salary: £20,000 per annum + Uncapped commission (OTE of £28k for year on) + other fantastic benefits
- Location: St Albans, Herts
- Contract: Permanent
Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Are you a recent graduate or school leaver looking to 'kick-start’ your career?
- Maybe you've always been interested in a career within recruitment?
- Alternatively, maybe you have some previous sales experience and fancy a new challenge?
- Are you a real 'people person’ who loves communicating, meeting and talking to new people?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Maybe you’re the competitive sort and would be super keen to exceed those sales targets set?
- Maybe you’d enjoy competing with your peers to win internal competitions set?
- Are you money motivated? If so, great! As we are sure that a competitive basic salary and fantastic uncapped commission will appeal to you?
- Alternative, maybe you’d like to earn yourself the odd duvet day and attend our client’s annual getaway for meeting targets?
- Does a fast-paced working environment appeal to you?
- Maybe you’d enjoy a position where each day is different?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills? And are you highly literate and good with numbers? Does the opportunity to eventually have flexible working hours appeal to you?
- Are you renowned for having good time management?
- Maybe the chance to work in a super friendly, growing, fun and buzzy working environment sparks your interest?
- Alternatively, maybe you’re keen to work in a supportive and growing business - which also offers all new starters extensive training to ensure that you’re 'set up to win’.
- Does working for a highly established company who has its employees interests at heart appeal to you?
- Did you answer 'YES’ to the above questions? If so, Fantastic! As the TalentHQ team feel that you’d be very well suited to start a fantastic opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment consultant for this unique recruitment company and would love to discuss this amazing opportunity further with you.
If you answered 'YES’ to the above, then this could be a very exciting opportunity to start a career as a 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’. So please don’t’ miss out and submit your application today as the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you...
Thank you for your application. However, due to the volume of applicants who apply to vacancies, if you have not heard from a member of the TalentHQ team within 7 days to please accept that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. TalentHQ wish you good luck with your application and job search!
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'