We have excellent opportunities for numerate and articulate individuals wishing to take up graduate training positions within our Corporate Services departments. We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Full time (35 hours per week)
Benefits package upon qualification
Supporting our Corporate Services team to deliver a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role include:
- undertaking audit and accounting assignments
- learning how to prepare draft tax computations
Our 3 year training programme consists of on-the-job training, exam tuition and practical skills courses, with trainees supported by a qualified student counsellor.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment where early responsibility is actively encouraged and rewarded. You will get the chance to work alongside business owners, helping design solutions which will make a positive difference to their business performance. The work is varied and fast paced. If you are a people person and enjoy helping others succeed, you will derive great job satisfaction from a career at Moore and Smalley.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- grade A in Maths and English at GCSE
- a minimum of 280 UCAS points at A Level, all gained in the same year and excluding General Studies
- a 2:1 degree, or higher, in any discipline but ideally in an accountancy, finance, or business-related subject
- excellent communication skills
- a genuine interest in business and finance
Successful candidates will ideally reside within easy commuting distance to the Preston and/or Lancaster area.
We are looking to recruit candidates as soon as possible and will make appointments as soon as suitable candidates are found.