This multi-million-pound group of distribution businesses are looking for entrepreneurial and money-motivated graduates to develop as their future management team. Great training, quick progression and the opportunity to work in a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful are on offer.
You'll be working for a market-leading group of distribution businesses that have an impressive £600 million turnover. They already employ over 1,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are highly respected within their industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company who are looking to fast-track top graduates to key roles within the business.
You will complete an intense introduction period, where you will be given the training, tools and knowledge to progress. You'll work closely with existing Business Managers to familiarise yourself with the company, their products, processes, and values.
You will progress through the company to a Business Manager role where your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the B2B sales of your business
- Developing and managing key accounts to ensure continued success
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality service
- Managing and mentoring employees
- Planning and implementing a strategic development plan
As a Graduate Trainee Business Manager, you should possess the following:
- A degree in any subject (business-related degrees are favourable)
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A passion for business
- Ambition, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit
As a Graduate Trainee Business Manager, you will receive a starting salary of £22,000-£25,000 (negotiable depending on experience), plus:
- A lucrative uncapped annual bonus
- A generous package including a company car, smartphone and laptop
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
- Quick progression opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job