Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking to kick-start your career with a successful business?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading electrical distributor as a Graduate Trainee in Portsmouth.
Who will you be working for?
With over 4,000 employees across 350 branches, you'll be working for a business with a proven track-record of developing graduate talent. They are well-known for having a company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship and unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
They are a business that is built on strong relationships with suppliers, customers and employees. Their customers include top hotel chains, sports stadiums, office developments and leading car manufacturers to name a few.
What will you be doing?
As part of an impressive graduate training programme, you will:
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Progress to a key role in the business
- Build relationships with new clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews
- A cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to progress to management
What skills do you need?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- Passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport
- Self-motivation and drive
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job