Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking for a career where you can thrive on building customer relationships and bringing in results?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a large, successful business that has a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
You'll be working for a successful distribution business who operate in an impressive £9.8 billion industry. They're looking for high-calibre graduate talent who will undertake a tailored training programme before progressing to key roles within the business.
Their business is built on long-lasting relationships. The pride themselves on working closely with suppliers, providing excellent service to their clients and helping their employees to build successful careers. With a £1.2 billion turnover and over 4,000 employees across the UK, this is a fantastic company for you to build a long-term career.
With this business, how far you progress and how quickly you get there is entirely in your hands. You will be given the training and skills to be successful, make an impact and progress within the group. May graduates who started their careers with this company have gone on to run their own businesses within the group!
Upon joining the business as a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period
- Gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager
- Be responsible for your own customer accounts
- Manage your own diary
- Progress to Business Development Manager level and beyond
This role will not only give you unprecedented freedom and autonomy, but you will also develop the skills required for management.
Key skills required
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- Sales or customer service experience
- A passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and ambition
- Full, clean UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Unrivalled graduate training programme - tailored to you
- Further progression opportunities
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job