Are you an ambitious, driven and competitive graduate looking for a graduate job with real progression opportunities and great training? Do you want to make your mark on a successful, nationwide business?
We are currently looking for a determined, outgoing and career-focused graduate to join the Fife location of a market-leading, £1.2 billion turnover group of companies.
Well-respected with a name that is famous in their industry, our client is one of the top players within their field. Roles within the group are highly sought after due to their great company culture of reward, freedom and development.
They place great value on quality, service and professionalism, and people are at the heart of everything they do. We are working closely with the Regional Director (for Scotland), who is renowned for the development and progression of graduate talent.
What will you be doing?
Upon joining the business, you will embark upon an intensive and thorough training programme. You will gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business, receive products and skills training, receive industry sales training and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager.
After your training period, you will progress to Business Development Manager level and continue to build strong relationships with your own portfolio of key clients and suppliers. At which point, you will also receive salary increases and a company car (Mercedes, Audi, BMW etc.).
All of this should prepare you for a senior Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and responsible for running your own operation within the group with a multi-million-pound turnover.
Unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition. How fast and how far you progress is completely in your hands.
This is an opportunity for individuals who stand out from the crowd. It is a tailored and selective graduate programme and only the very best will be successful in securing a place on it. Therefore, we are looking for ambitious and competitive individuals who are:
- Graduates with a 2.2 or higher, preferably in a business-related subject (or similar)
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong rapport builders
- Confident and outgoing
- Experienced in people or client-focused roles (e.g. customer service, sales, recruitment etc.)
- Keen to develop a long-term career
- Ready to get out on the road - full UK Driving Licence is essential
What you can expect
- Tailored graduate programme with excellent training and mentoring
- Starting salary of £21,000 to £25,000 plus uncapped bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- Progression to Business Development Manager and beyond
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Training and professional development
- A chance to be a part of a market-leading £1.2 billion UK turnover group of companies
Are you ready for success?
Interviews for this unique and exciting graduate opportunity will be taking place soon, don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job