Graduate Trainee Accounts Technician
£16,000 - £18,500
Are you a bright and confident Graduate?
Would you like to join a growing International Company?
A major local Employer are looking for recent numerical graduates to join their accounts department. You will be able to use and build upon your knowledge/ experience in a highly professional environment along with your ability to resolve often complex issues and to communicate those expertly with Clients.
Working within a team with your own portfolio of accounts, your responsibilities will include:
* Monthly reconciliations of your accounts
* Resolving any discrepancies and differences
* Raising and resolving queries with business departments
* Raising payments to companies to meet payment dates
* Liaising with colleagues within other departments to ensure targets are achieved
To be successful in this role, candidates will need to demonstrate:
* A positive attitude and drive to resolve issues
* Good customer skills
* An aptitude for problem solving
There are many opportunities for talented individuals to deal with challenging tasks as well as being involved in a range of interesting projects.
This position offers a fantastic starting salary and offers a pay progression scheme based on your performance.
Also they have a great reputation for future career opportunities.
- Accounts Assistant