Nigel Wright is proud to be supporting a reputable business based in Darlington in their search for an Graduate Trainee Accountant. This is an outstanding opportunity for a keen graduate to start their career within a finance function with excellent perks such as hybrid working, further reflected in an brilliant starting salary and study support. This role is also available to AAT qualified candidates.
- Aide with the management accounts.
- Create weekly overdue debtors’ spreadsheet to control our working capital and liaise with credit control on payment dates or any upcoming problems.
- Reconciliation of capital expenditure and forecasting of future spend.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and required month end journals, for prepayments, rebates, payroll etc.
- Recharging intercompany costs to the relevant sites.
- Intercompany consolidation
- Produce the monthly profitability report
- Create ad hoc reports for leadership team queries
- Minimum Degree Qualification.
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures, with experience working across multiple areas of a finance function.
- Strong Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'