Graduate Trainee Accountant
Are you a recent graduate with a good degree who is now hoping to pursue a career in accountancy? We are working with a well established and highly regarded chartered accountancy firm in the Brighton, East Sussex, area to find an enthusiastic and committed individual to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
The firm provides a wide range of services to their clients so the role will encompass a mixture of statutory and management accounts preparation, corporate tax compliance, and audit work so you will gain great exposure to all areas of general practice. You will have day-to-day contact with clients and work as part of a professional and supportive team. You will have exposure to a wide range of projects and will gain significant commercial and professional knowledge.
- A strong academic background, a degree at 2:1 or above, ideally in a related subject
- Keen to take responsibility and use your initiative
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Committed to studying towards a professional qualification
- Some accountancy/office experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
The firm is offering a very competitive salary and comprehensive study package, so this is a fantastic opportunity to embark on your career. To find out more please get in touch with Claire Jones at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'